If you have any concerns about our opt-in procedures or mechanisms please contact us at 780-483-5999.
When you opt-in ("Agree") to receive communication from the company, you agree to receive company news, newsletters, updates and promotions regarding the company's products and services. These communications may come in the form of emails, confirmation emails, e-newsletters, social media, SMS (text-messages) and phone calls. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" links (at the bottom of emails you receive from us), contacting us by phone, or by making a request in person.
Factual Information Regarding Your Account and Purchases
While you may opt-out of receiving promotional messages from the company, you will continue to receive notifications consisting of factual information about your account and orders. For example, when making a purchase online, you will receive a confirmation email that also serves as your receipt. We also send emails concerning shipping, changes to an order, and cancellations.
The term The Comic Strip or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Web content is only for general information and use. It may change without notice.
- The Comic Strip and third parties do not provide a guarantee or warning of the accuracy, performance, completeness, timeliness, or suitability of the information on this website. You are acknowleding that this information could contain errors or innaccuracies. The Comic Strip excludes liabilities for the aforementioned errors as permitted by law.
- If you use information on this website, it is done so at your own risk. For this, we are not liable. It is up to you to make sure that the products and services that we offer meet your specified requirements.
- The material in this website is owned by and licensed to The Comic Strip, including design, look, graphics, layout, and appearance. Any reproduction is prohibited, aside from in accordance with the copyright notice. This notice forms a portion of the terms and conditions.
- Trademarks that are reproduced in The Comic Strip's website that are not our property are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorized use of The Comic Strip's could give rise to a claim for any damages and classified as a criminal offence.
- This website gathers information, including names birthdays, emails, and phone numbers. These are not disclosed with third parties - it is used only for The Comic Strip's demographic reporting, analysis, advertising, and marketing.
- The Comic Strip's website sometimes links to other websites. These links are for your convenience in order to provide you with more information. Sharing of these links does not signify the endorsement of these websites. The Comic Strip holds no responsibility on the content of those websites.
- You are prohibited in creating a link to this website from another source without the written consent of The Comic Strip.
- The use of The Comic Strip's website and any dispute that may come out of this use is subject to Canadian law.
The Comic Strip does not give any cash refunds. Refunds will be provided as store credits/gift cards in the event of a cancelled show or act of Mother Nature (incliment weather, etc.),
Show Cancellation Policy
Comedians are a hot commodity for TV and film! Sometimes, they will need to cancel a show to be present for one of these appearances. In the event that this happens, the performers are protected by an escape clause in their personal contract. If this happens, customers who purchase tickets for said cancelled show will be able to exchange their ticket for the comedian's rescheduled performance. Alternatively, customers can receive a refund in the form of a store credit/gift card.
Want to unsubscribe from The Comic Strip's emails? Click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of your email. Having problems unsubscribing? Please contact us!
We'll miss you!